Oh Lulu...How I Love Thee

6:02 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
My friend Laura asked me recently if I would embroider a towel for her baby god-daughter. Of course I said yes... 
I was instructed that the design was totally up to me - I love that!
A baby girl? Has to be pink and purple butterflies.
 
So for little baby Oriana, here are your butterflies...


I also recently completed a baby quilt for one half of a set of twins.  The other half is coming very soon! 
This is the girl half...boy half to follow in the next couple of days. 
Who says blue is just for boys?

I just love the pretty things my wonderful Lulu (she's my sewing machine) churns out!


3 comments:

TraceyElaine said...

Flossy, Thank you so much for visiting my blog artoftheletter.blogspot.com and leaving such a nice comment.

I really love your beatiful blog design - the colors are SO pretty. I also LOVE LOVE the quilt! I so enjoy sewing as well. Thanks again for visiting me & commenting. That made my day!

Puss-in-Boots said...

What a pretty blog...very you. I love the butterflies for baby Oriana, so cute. BTW...Sonia just loooooved the cot quilt for her little one.

rel said...

Flossy,
I tried to comment on your new blog the other day but couldn't without enrolling in wordpress or whatever.
Glad your back. Missed you and your creativity!
rel